How might changing technologies, materials, techniques and systems affect current protocols for patient care?
Am I providing the best that dentistry has to offer my patients?
The profession of dentistry continues to grow and change. Each year is an even more exciting time to practice dentistry than ever before experienced in the past. Do the current practice philosophy of care and written protocols reflect the integration of changing technologies, materials, techniques and business/ clinical systems? In this fast-paced program attendees will gain insight into many ways to enhance patient care and the practice. The future of dentistry is now!
To achieve a core understanding of following technologies and systems:
- OralDNA/Salivary Diagnostics: The proven diagnostic tool that has changed the way we look at treating periodontal disease and peri-implantitis
- Sleep Disorders: What is new and the ‘must knows’ for total patient care (going beyond teeth and gums!)
- CareCredit: Patient financing options — even more important than ever
- SolutionReach: Connect to your patients through education, effective appointment confirmation, recare and re-activation systems that work
- SalivaMax: A new and very effective product and protocol to dramatically reduce root/rampant caries
- MySocialPractice: Proven approach to enhance practice visibility and growth using social media
- Dentalintel: Dashboard of constantly refreshing key practice indicators
- Canary: Dramatically enhanced caries detection that is proven to work
- VELscope VX plus imaging system: The newest and highly effective enhanced detection device for oral cancer with the industry’s most current imaging system.
- Six key areas of contribution: The dental hygiene department at the core of the dental practice
- The hygienist as the lead educator: NINE areas of connection for periodontal disease and systemic disease
Suggested Attendees: Dentist plus Entire Team
Suggested Formats: Full or Half Day; Lecture or Workshop