Looking for a convenient learning experience?
Like the idea of earning your CE in the comfort of your own office or home?
Dr. Bregman’s webinars offer facilitated learning which meets the specific needs of the dentist and the entire dental team. Webinars are a productive and cost-effective method to bring continuing education into your office.
As a CERP-certified program, attendees can receive continuing education credits for re-licensure as well.
A webinar, using your computer and a speaker phone, is all that you’ll need. After a complimentary ‘mini-consult’ to clarify the goals of the webinar experience, Dr. Bregman customizes his approach to webinar learning so that the specific needs of the dentist/entire dental team will be met — without the stress and expense of traveling to remote locations.
Get the guidance you need to move toward problem solving with in-depth analysis in a simple, efficient and economical manner
Customized Learning Opportunity
- Content to fit needs of individual dental team
- Effective and informative to bring entire team on-board
- Customized list of “next steps” provided to maximize your investment
- Singular overview or series of topics
- 1 to 1½ hour segments
Small Investment with High Return
- No travel away from the office required
- Time effective method of learning
- Available to every team member
Available Webinar Topics
- Statistical Overview: Risk and Rewards As Motivating Factors
- Developing an Early Oral Cancer Detection Vision/Mission Statement: Creating the Foundation For the Entire Dental Team
- The Complete Extra-Oral and Intra-Oral Examination: Communicate, Perform and Record
- Adjunctive Screening Technologies: What They Are and How They Work
- Biopsy = Diagnosis: Do It Yourself or Refer, Plus Follow-Up
- The Difficult Message: Effectively Handling Positive Screening or Biopsy Results With Patients
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and your practice