Make Your Practice P.O.P to the Top!
Improved Patient Care + Enhanced Organizational Effectiveness = Maximized Practice Profitability
So many changes in the industry today overwhelm many dentists and their entire team.
How do you even begin to stay up-to-date? How do you weed through the options? How do you decide what to buy or incorporate into your practice to improve patient care and practice management?
Dr. Bregman brings you time-tested principles that cut through the option overload to discover best practices and technological options, systems, and protocols. He helps you gain effective techniques for your dental team to leverage the untapped potential in your practice.
In this dynamic, highly interactive course, Dr. Bregman will show you how to uncover your key practice indicators and the steps to take to enhance all aspects of Patient care, Organizational effectiveness and Profitability (P.O.P.).
Don’t just survive. Learn how to thrive in the 21st century.
- Learn to write protocols to create a consistent approach to all clinical/business systems
- Explore how to develop and maintain a consistent interpersonal and electronic first patient experience
- Identify the four steps that ensures treatment acceptance, continued long term care and referrals
- Evaluate which services can (and should) be added to a practice rather than referring out
- Recognize correct billing and coding as the key to effective scheduling, accurate insurance filings, and financial management
- Evaluate the health numbers, service intensity, and statistics of your practice to grow your financial bottom line on a daily basis
- Discover new technologies and systems that enhance patient care, organizational effectiveness, and profitability
Suggested Attendees: Dentist plus Entire Team | Suggested Formats: Full or Half Day; Lecture or Workshop