It's About Time™ ... Save Lives, Reduce Risks, Grow Your Practice
Effective oral cancer screening
Dr. Bregman's five short programs and break-out sessions for early oral cancer detectionAll Seminars
Powerful, Practical, Predictable: Short programs with many practical tips that can be implemented immediately by all attendees.
sample: The risk of insurance fraud - Do you do everything stated for that code?
sample: Do your patients know? - if you did a cancer screening examinationbrochure
Your patients and your practice are at risk
- Identify how the target population has changed regarding gender and age
- Learn how the epidemic of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV 16/18) impacts patient risk and your exam.
- Gardasil® vaccine: What it is and what it is not. Should the dental profession be involved?
Sharpen you examination and critical record-keeping skills
- Oral cancer screening: it is much more than this common phrase suggests
- The parts and pieces of the complete basic cancer screening exam
- Tips to insure patient awareness of the cancer exam they are receiving
- Effective record keeping: the hedge against malpractice claims and key to effective care
Positive findings: seamless referral and followup
The message of a positive finding: Key steps to less stress and greater success.
- Use what you already know to set the stage for effective communication
- The four critical steps to delivering an effective message that reduce stress and enhance success
Seamless referral and follow-up: Key components of seamless GP/specialist communication
- Establish doctor to doctor line of communication to manage expectations
- The referral check list for GP and Specialist
- Business office to business office: communications and expectations
- Follow-up systems: did the patient show up?
- The two-week rule
New tools adjunctive to the basic exam
- Clarify and simplify
- Reflectance technology (rinse and light): Visilite Plus® and Microlux DL®
- Fluorescence technology: VELscope Vantage® and Identafi 3000®
- The Brush Test: cytopathology
Key communication tools that simplify and de-stress the dentist/entire dental team
- The oral cancer mission statement: the power of the empowered team for maximal practice effectiveness and success
- Inform before you perform and inform as you do
- Practice, Practice, Practice!